Friday, January 21, 2005

The BEST MORNING EVER!!!

So I was pouring myself a bowl of Rice Krispies this morning and found that I had reached the bottom of the box, which is kind of sad because apparently we're getting ready for another ice storm, so I may not be able to restock for a while. So I'm a little bummed and getting ready to throw away the bag and recycle the box when something pink catches my eye. I peer into the darkness of the box and find that lo and behold, I had purchased myself some Rice Krispies with a prize inside! "Yippee!" I think and reach in to find out what I've won. As I pull the little plastic covered packet out of the box, I realize that I am even luckier than I first thought... I have won myself two little sample-sized packets of POP ROCKS!!!! Now I can relive those fabulous summer nights from my childhood, but this time without fear as the Mythbusters have shown me that Pop Rocks mixed with Coke in normal quantities do not cause your stomach to explode. Hooray!!!

2 comments:

knit*pick said...

Hooray for Pop Rocks!

Scott said...

You were supposed to make Rice Krispie Treats with Pop Rocks in them.

Hash Munchies with a kick...